Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Wild Life

Wild Life.

I woke at dawn and inmediatilly saw the gun in her hand. She was sweating so much that even her hair was wet. I thought that my (living?) was ending and I started to cry like a sassy and prayed for my life. I told her I had ten children and three wives. She shouted me “ three ? “ and I noticed I knew her. I realised that I had a big problem at that moment, because I had recognised her. But for a moment I would have preferred not to live in that country, because she was my first girlfriend. I left her when I discovered that she was pregnant. I asked her about a deal, if she gave me freedom I would give her some carpets as a present. Then she jumped out of the window and came back inmediately. She had an arsenal in the tree house !!. She took a flamethrower...Why had she chosen that weapon so destructive?.
She wanted to reduce me to anything very quickly. I avoided a long and painful death. I realised that I had an opportunity to scape. In a second I remenbered that the night before that day I had hidden a weapon under my bed and it could be very destructive too.
Someone knocked on the door and suddenly, I could scape using the backdoor to avoid being seen. Then anything happened. A loud alarm started to sound. There was a police car. Two policemen wanted to follow me to arrest me. I run but I did not know where I was going. I was just searching a good hideout, but I could not hide myself, so I continued running. I couldn´t advanced, each time I was more and more tired and although I was making a great efford, I stayed at the same place.
Suddenly I woke up and I realised that I was laid in a bed... in prison.

No comments: